During this phase, you will welcome your new neighbors and follow your detailed Welcome Plan – arranging housing, assisting with basic needs, enrolling children in school, introducing the family to the local community, and much more.
Phase 4 also includes:
- Communities of Practice: We require our teams to have at least one member attend monthly Communities of Practice calls. Information forthcoming on Communities of Practice regular meeting days/times.
- Monthly Check-In: We host monthly check-ins with each team, where the team lead and other team members join a call with EMM. During these calls, we reflect on successes and challenges, troubleshoot together, and debrief your 30-Day, 90-Day, and 180-Day Reports.
- Ad hoc support: You may reach out to Neighbor to Neighbor staff at any time with questions, concerns, and for technical assistance.
- 30, 90, and 180-Day Reports: These reports allow you to track your activities and progress toward certain objectives and allow EMM to learn where we can provide you and other teams additional support.
- 30-Day Report: Word Doc | Online Form – make sure to submit your report via the Online Form.
- 90-Day Report: Word Doc | Online Form – make sure to submit your report via the Online Form.
- 180-Day Report: Word Doc | Online Form – make sure to submit your report via the Online Form.
We regularly update this webpage in response to questions and contributions from NtN teams. Never hesitate to reach out to help us improve this webpage for current and future teams.