One Community’s Journey: The Story of West Virginia Interfaith Refugee Ministry is the second in our three-part Walking in Welcome Advent series.
- Webinar Recording: https://vimeo.com/306804790
Please register for the third webinars in the Walking in Welcome series:
- Webinar #3: Partners in Welcome: Join Us On the Way, Dec. 18 at 12 pm Eastern. SIGN UP.
Give the Gift of Welcome
As you learned during yesterday’s webinar, now more than ever, EMM and our local partners need your support.
Welcoming refugees has always been a ministry of the whole Church. We began this work more than 80 years ago, when local parishes collected donations to help refugees fleeing Nazi Europe.
We have met great need with great love before. And today, we must do so again. We must come together to stand for refugees.
This is our shared ministry. Together, we live into the biblical and holy call from Christ to “welcome the stranger” and “serve the least of these.” With your help, we will continue to welcome refugees to a place of safety and welcome.
Stand for welcome. Make your gift today.
- Give securely online at episcopalmigrationministries.org/give
- Text ‘EMM’ to 41444 (standard messaging rates may apply)
- Make your credit or debit card gift over the phone by calling (800) 334-7626 extension 6271, or ask for special gift envelopes to be mailed to you
Thank you, in advance, for gifts that do so much.