Statements and Resources from The Episcopal Church
Additional Resources and Opportunities
- Switchboard Blog Post: A Round-Up of Multilingual Resources on COVID-19
- COVID-19 videos for refugee audiences:
- Become a Virtual Job Coach: Every day brings new challenges with the COVID-19 virus and all the uncertainty it is causing in the global economy and our own personal lives. Upwardly Global is seeking volunteers to help with resume/cover letter building and interview/networking skills to advance the professional ambitions of their job seekers and help build a more inclusive economy. Sign up here.
- Hope Can’t Be Quarantined. LIRS is launching this campaign in which they’re asking people to write letters to asylum seekers in detention amidst the COVID-19 crisis. This is an opportunity to reach out to those in detention with a word of hope, breaking through their isolation to let them know they are not forgotten. Click here for more info.
- CWS has developed a Community Sponsor Tool Kit to help volunteers remain active and engaged with refugees, albeit remotely during the COVID pandemic. The toolkit also contains educational resources for community sponsors on refugee-related issues. You can access it here
Share This Post, Choose Your Platform!